Website Del Monte Electric Co., Inc
Del Monte Electric, a recipient of the San Francisco Business Times “Best Places to Work” award, is seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Project Engineer. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn and contribute to our team’s collaborative, energetic, and innovative culture. The following is a summary of the responsibilities for this position:
- Support project managers with various tasks and assignments.
- Assist the electrical estimating team as needed.
- Assist with creation of project schedules.
- Review and process electrical submittals.
- Conduct jobsite visits with project managers.
- Assist in preparation of change orders.
- Review electrical drawings and specifications.
- Assist with BIM coordination and meetings.
- Create CAD and PDF as-built documentation.
- Manage project documentation with project managers.
- Assist with material procurement and tracking.
Compensation for this position is $65,000 – $90,000 annual salary, depending on experience.
If you’re ready to jump-start your career with a reputable company that values growth and development, apply directly in this job posting or send your resume and references to Tracy O’Brien at email@example.com. Join our team today and take the first step towards a rewarding career in the electrical industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org